Welcome From The Conference Secretariat
The Research Catalyst is privileged to organize the Plants Agro Research Conference(Plants & Agro-eCon2023(Edition1)) to be held from 21 June 2023 (London GMT+1) and 22 June 2023 (Tokyo GMT+9) Online. The conference aims to share new ideas, possibilities, and the latest technological advances among students, professionals, researchers, scientists, and industrialists in Plants Agro Research and technology to provide better solutions to everyday challenges.
Plants & Agro-eCon2023(Edition1) provides an advanced online forum for the science and technology of the Plants Agro Research Conference and their applications. The online conference is expected to foster oral presentations, poster presentations, and private lounge meetings for networking among participants. The conference aims to encourage scientists to present their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible through their presentations.
The theme of the conference focuses on recent innovations and applications in Plants Agro Research and includes technical sessions and interactive discussions.
The conference will discuss how polymer research helps in engineering practical systems to help different fields of engineering and science. Major breakthroughs in these fields and the role of Plants Agro Research to raise the bar in the scientific field will be the major goal of discussions and sessions of the conference. The conference encourages the exchange of ideas and knowledge across multiple disciplines of Plants Agro technology and includes plenary, keynote lectures, video, and poster presentations.
We look forward to seeing you at Plants & Agro-eCon2023(Edition1).
The Research Catalyst
Leda Guzmán Maluenda
Universidad Católica de Valparaiso (PUCV), Chile
Jilin Agricultural University, Changchun
Huazhi Biotechnology Co., Ltd, China
Agribusiness and Sustainability UTAD and University of Évora, Portugal.
Luis Abraham Chaparro Encinas
Antonio Narro Agrarian University (Laguna Unit),Mexcio
Yunnan Agricultural University, China
The registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, a conference participation certificate, and an abstract book (pdf).
Participation to the conference is considered final only once the registration fees have been paid. The number of participants is limited: once the number of paid registrations reaches the maximum number of participants, unpaid registrations will be canceled.
Certificate of Attendance: Upon request, the participants of the event will receive an electronic Certificate of Attendance by email once the event is concluded.
Members of partnering societies will receive a 20% discount on the registration fees. For special discount and group discount requests contact the conference secretariat at: theresearchcatalyst.com/contact
- Advances in crop breeding and genetics
- Sustainable agriculture practices and technologies
- Precision agriculture and big data analytics
- Plant physiology and biochemistry
- Soil fertility and nutrient management
- Climate-smart agriculture and adaptation to climate change
- Integrated pest management and disease control
- Crop modeling and simulation
- Crop management and production systems
- Organic farming and agroecology
- Agricultural biotechnology and genetic engineering
- Plant-microbe interactions and symbiosis
- Agroforestry and land-use planning
- Horticulture and ornamental plants
- Postharvest handling and food safety
- Agricultural education and extension services
- Rural development and community-based agriculture
- Agribusiness and value chain analysis
- Agricultural policy and governance
- Farmer-led innovations and participatory research